BUDDY BUDDY

I loved the artwork style :) it was really refreshing to see a more classic style without the manga. And why i gave this 5 not 4 stars was because there was no dirty stuff for the sake of it, no naked girls, sex or just generally low stuff.
Loved it
P.s. that dog must have been a ninja to get out of that bin

BEEBOG responds:

I'd only do that if it was pertanent to the story. Story and characters come first, always.

I'm actually thinking of doing something a bit darker and emotional after a few more projects.

Pleased you enjoyed the style, it was my tribute to the greats that I grew up with really.

Priorities Priorities

It was a good story, good music etc but i felt there were some issues. The animation made it feel like a computer game, it was slightly clunky and didn't feel quite right, the camera motion wasn't fluid and the effect on the film, wasn't to my taste, i just felt it was a bit too hazy to be the effect on the whole film. Also the man and dog looked a bit under designed and lifeless, which was a shame because the scenery was done well.
I'm only saying this because it was a a very good story with very good potential and i mean everything in a constructive way, overall it was a good use of almost ten minutes for me.

Way to the Mountain Way to the Mountain

Good but desperately needs a higher fps